University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute • September 2018 – Present • Madison, WI
• Respond and resolve IT support tickets submitted by faculty.
• Responsible for tickets on five floors of the WARF office building, where Population Health offices are located.
• Transfer Population Health website from Drupal to WordPress.
• Update and re-design new Population Health website (currently in-progress, new site is not live yet).
Americaneagle.com • December 2018 – August 2019 • Des Plaines, IL
• Setup and configure new desk phones.
• Image new employee PCs.
• Assist in fixing non-urgent server issues.
• Respond to IT support tickets submitted by employees.
• Install IT hardware and equipment in new company headquarters and setup new employee desks.
• Help IT department transition employees from old office building to new headquarters.
* Interned over Christmas break as well as over the summer, took break for semester of college in-between.
Paloma Resort Properties • May 2018 – September 2018 • Lake Geneva, WI
• Edit and produce “Pro Tips” video series with Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Audition, showcasing Geneva National Resort’s courses with instructional tips from the resort’s golf professionals.
• Edit and produce Paloma Resort’s staff recruitment video.
• Create promotional graphics for social media and digital advertisements using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, including promotional videos for the Hunt Club Steakhouse, The Ridge Hotel and Cove of Lake Geneva.
• Install pixel codes to websites to enable marketing to track the success of digital ads.
• Edit, update and resolve bugs in various Paloma (Wix) websites.
• Utilize and help teach staff Tapit Nova software to track the success of phone number (call-in) ads.
Big Foot Union High School • May 2017 – September 2018 • Walworth, WI
• Set up and configure office technologies such as SMART boards, scanners, printers, desktops, laptops, and other devices for teacher and office workstations.
• Troubleshoot, repair, cleanse and update said computers and electronics in addition to resolving user error.
• Create desktop and laptop images with correct software and drivers for each unique model of computer.
• Basic server upkeep and maintenance for fileserver, email server, and misc. services servers.
• Smoothly transition all faculty to newer hardware over the summer.
• Aid in transitioning the GroupWise mail server, archives, and user info to Google Admin Suite.
• Install new networked clocks and clock configuration system.
• On call during all work hours to aid Big Foot faculty with any technology related issues in the building, especially internet and network issues.
• Upgrade and configure network access points.
• Work with third party corporations such as Primex, Skyward, Gordon Flesch to implement streamlined solutions for the Big Foot I.T. department (more information available upon request)
Fay Servicing, LLC • December 2017 – January 2018 • Chicago, IL
• Manage, update database of users and their respective permissions and roles.
• Administrate back-end of financial software such as Black Knight’s MSP / Lending Portal.
• Aid in creating specific user templates, assigning specific access and restrictions for different groups of employees.
• Help to ensure smooth transition between I.T. helpdesk vendors EzeCastle and Infosys.
• Create / disable users, assign and remove permissions as employees are hired, as they leave, and as they change roles within the company.
Yerkes Observatory • Williams Bay, WI • June 2014 – June 2017
• Build, wire, program, and analyze data for Arduino based lake temperature sensor.
• Select parts, build, and administrate Yerkes Observatory Central Server.
• Design and implement new Yerkes Education Outreach website.
• Run and configure Molleighdome telescope during Yerkes special events.
• Demonstrate and teach Stellarium software basics at open house Yerkes events.
Geneva Lake Sailing School • Lake Geneva, WI • May 2016 – September 2016
• Assist GLSS staff with I.T. related issues on the daily.
• Handle incoming phone calls, mostly from inquiring parents.
• Design and implement new GLSS website.
• Manage and troubleshoot website hosting technical aspects.
• Record, edit, upload promotional video edits for Geneva Lake Sailing School.
Yerkes Observatory • William’s Bay, WI • May 2015 – August 2015
• Assist campers in building, wiring, and programming individual robots in order to compete in competitive robotics competitions.
• Give engaging presentations on technical subjects such as Arduino IDE and basic robotic programming.
• Provide one-on-one instruction for campers with other technology related activities such as 3D printing and laser engraving.
• Lead group of students to victory in competitive robotics activities.
Pie High Pizza • Fontana, WI • June 2013 – June 2015
• Take orders and process them in Aldelo POS (point of sale) system.
• Cook orders in the fryer, grill, and oven.
• Read tickets and make pizzas.
• Perform basic restaurant maintenance and cleaning.